Sole Representative Visa

The Sole Representative of an abroad Business visa is drawn basically to permit executives and managers of an abroad organization to enter the UK to set up the organization’s first UK office, branch, or subsidiary. The agent can’t find an owner above fifty percent of the business, and the primary business ought to remain outside the UK. The UK business region ought to be in a similar business region as the abroad business, and the abroad business outside the UK ought to practically probably be much bigger than the proposed UK business.

What is a Sole Representative Visa?


To set up a commercial presence in the UK. Have no money, no innovative idea—the sole representative is planning to set up a UK branch or subsidiary for an overseas parent company.


Sole Representative Eligibility

  • Apply from outside the EEA
  • Have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
  • Meet the English Requirement with at minimum CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening
  • Qualification taught in English recognized by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or PhD


Requirements For Employee

  • Must be recruited and employed by the parent company from the outside UK
  • Have extensive related industry experience and knowledge
  • Hold a senior position within the company and have the full authority of the decision.
  • Must not be the majority shareholder and cannot owe more than 50% of shares.
  • Has a legal entity in the UK that does not employ staff or transact business?


Requirement for company

  • The company should be registered outside of the UK and be actively trading.
  • A registered branch and subsidiary must operate the same type of business activity.
  • The company should not already have another representative, headquarter of the UK; all their principles should be overseas.


You can receive an extension for more than 02 years.

A representative of an overseas business and working for the same employer when you were issued your previous visa. Now still working on setting up the company’s first presence in the UK. Your employer’s principal place of business is still outside the UK. You can apply to settle once you have been in the UK for 5 years, and you have an ongoing job with the same company.

Sole Representative Dependents

It can come with the main applicant provided the genuine relationship can be evidenced (birth, marriage certificates). This includes Husband/wife and Children under 18.

Sole Representative FEES

Visa fees are 610$ for each—the healthcare surcharges. To have your biometric information (fingerprints and a photo) taken fee is £19.20.


Using a solicitor or an agent

Must be registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) unless they are exempt. Decisions will be sent to your representative, provided they are registered or permitted to give immigration advice.

Contact us for more information!

Quick Assessment
close slider