The express entry candidates, skilled workers both in Manitoba and abroad, as well as international graduate’s students invited to apply for provincial nomination.
Manitoba held its fresh provincial nominee program on 12 March, which invited a total 222 immigration candidates toward fixed place.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) held its 85th Expression of Interest (EOI), which is invited three immigration candidates.
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 191 candidates invited
- Skilled workers abroad: 13 candidates invited
- International Education Stream: 18 candidates invited
In this program there were also 17 express entry candidates who received invitations, known as Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) in this draw.
LAAs for Express Entry candidates
- Federal Skilled Worker Program,
- Federal Skilled Trades Program,
- And Canadian Experience Class.
These are the main three express entry Canada economic-class immigration programs; Express entry manages the applications for these programs.
The candidates who are qualified for express entry are given a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on factors such as age, work experience, education, and official language proficiency.
The highest scoring candidates are invited to apply for fixed place by the express entry draw, this process generally happen in each two weeks.
The express entry candidates get additional 600 points toward their overall CRS score with a provincial nomination. This bonus gives proof that they will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a subsequent Express Entry draw.
The express entry candidates must offer separate EOI profile to the MPNP and have qualified work experience.
Manitoba’s Expression of Interest system
- Manitoba skilled workers and broad skilled workers categories, the candidate need to register an EOI with the MPNP, In order to be invited to apply for a provincial nomination.
- EOI is a online profile that is ranked out of a score of 1,000. Points are awarded for a candidate’s education, work experience, connections to Manitoba and proficiency in English or French, among other factors.
- The invited skilled workers candidates in Manitoba stream had a score 496, in the fresh draw.
- The lowest-ranked candidate invited from the Skilled Workers Overseas Stream had a score of 672.Canada Skill Immigration Details
Skilled Workers Overseas and Skilled Workers in Manitoba
The skilled workers abroad category permission the MPNP to choose and nominate skilled foreign workers who can provide help Manitoba’s labour market.
The candidates must have an established connection to Manitoba like close family or friends, old education or work experience in the province, or an invitation through one of the MPNP’s Strategic Recruitment Initiatives, among other requirements.
They do not important to be in Manitoba at the time of application in order to be qualified.
The 13 candidate was invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative. Some candidates invited through the Skilled Workers abroad Stream.
Some candidates invited through the Skilled Workers in Manitoba category. The 191 candidates should have a full-time fixed job offer from a Manitoba employer, among other criteria.
International Education Stream
Manitoba international student graduates with in-demand skills can be invited under the International Education Stream.
This stream includes three sub-categories:
- Career Employment Pathway
- Graduate Internship Pathway
- Student Entrepreneur Pathway