Alberta is a prosperous province rich in natural beauty and resources.
Situated in Western Canada, Alberta has one of Canada’s quickest developing economies.
The province is home to two of Canada’s biggest cities, Calgary and Edmonton, and is the most famous of the country’s three ‘Prairie provinces’.It is also famous as one of the most delightful parts of North America, with popular national parks, for example, Banff and Jasper.
The (AINP) is Alberta’s Provincial Nominee Program.
Through this program, potential immigrants with the correct blend of skills and work experience required by the province may get an Alberta Provincial Nomination Certificate.
The AINP consists of the following immigration streams:
- Alberta Opportunity Stream
- Alberta Express Entry Stream
- Alberta Self-Employed Farmer Stream
Alberta Opportunity Stream
This stream permits people who complete the stream’s minimum qualification necessities and are working in Alberta in an qualified occupation to give application for an AINP provincial nomination.
Between 2019 and 2021 the AINP will present further changes to the Alberta Opportunity Stream.
Alberta Express Entry Stream
This stream permits the Government of Alberta to nominate qualified applicants from Canada’s Express Entry system.A successful nomination under this stream results in 600 extra Comprehensive Ranking System points.
Self-Employed Farmer Stream
This stream permits people with cultivating experience and personal funds to buy and build a homestead in Alberta to give application for permanent residence. Successful candidates are farm owners/administrators who intend to live in Alberta in order to buy and arrange their cultivating business.
Strategic Recruitment Stream
This stream was available to individuals to give application to the AINP without employer support.It consisted of three different categories:
- Compulsory and Optional Trades Category– Tradespersons who hold either an Alberta Qualification Certificate or a Recognized Trade Certificate might be qualified under this category.Members should be residing in Alberta on a legitimate work permit during the time of application and work in a necessary or optional trade.
- Engineering Occupations Category– This category was drawn for engineers, designers and drafters with Alberta work experience.Candidates will have to work in one of the specified occupations.
- Post Graduate Worker Category– Individuals who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Alberta, and who are at present working in Alberta in a qualified occupation on a Post-Graduation Work Permit, might be qualified for this program.
This stream was available for employers to designate workers to the AINP for Canadian immigration. This stream comprised of three sub-categories:
- Skilled Worker Category – For individuals with a permanent, full-time employment offer in a qualified skilled occupation.Individuals were not needed to be working in Alberta during the time of application.
- International Graduate Category– For people who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada, hold a valid Post-Graduation Work Permit, and have gained a perpetual, full-time employment offer from an Alberta manager.
- Semi-Skilled Worker Category – For provisional foreign workers who have gained a permanent, full-time employment offer from an Alberta employer in an qualified semi-skilled occupation.