The Saskatchewan immigration nominee program remains one of the simplest paths for immigrating to Canada. Indeed, even with fewer CRS scores, you can still gain an invitation without much emphasis on having an employment offer.
PR visa candidates can relocate to Saskatchewan without an employment offer because the job is just needed under the international skilled worker stream (employment sub-category). Albeit a legitimate offer can support an applicant’s profile, an employment offer is just optional in most Canada immigration programs.
By the Saskatchewan immigration nominee program, the province suggests qualified applicants to the Federal pool for perpetual residency. The nomination occurs under three classes:
- Saskatchewan Experience
- International Skilled Workers
- Business stream
Read on to discover more on these classifications and their respective necessities.
What are the Requirements for Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Category?
Regardless of whether you decide to give an application under the occupation-in- demand, jobs stream, or the Saskatchewan express entry, you will need a few or all of the following:
- Get at minimum 60 points from 100 total grid points;
- You ought to have at least 1-year working experience in a NOC-recorded occupation;
- Score at minimum CLB-4 in your IELTS test;
- Legitimate SINP employment offer from NOC 0, A, B, or an nominated trade (jobs stream only)
- Have at minimum a post-secondary diploma or degree verified by the ECA bodies
- Gain the correct permit from an nominated company in Saskatchewan for your profession. In case you are applying for a skilled trade, gain a Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification permit;
- Have sufficient funds to settle in Saskatchewan;
- Pay an application fee of $300 application fee (non-refundable).
Is it easy to get PR in Saskatchewan?
A PR from a province like Saskatchewan is a wish come true for many Canada skilled immigration candidates. Beside from gaining an express entry ITA, it assists low-CRS applicants in effectively migrating as permanent residents.
In case you have the correct profession and expertise, it could be simple to gain PR in Saskatchewan. If you complete all other program necessities, for example, a language test, working experience, and educational qualification. Saskatchewan remains one of the simplest provinces to gain a PR in Canada.
That said, anticipate some competitiveness from these programs – obviously because they are simple. It is crucial to examine your qualification for the sinp programs. And purpose for a higher score in your language test. From all these things will make it simpler to gain a PR from Saskatchewan